– How often do you think about how much God loves you?
– And how often do you thank God for everything He gives us?
– “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” – John 3:16
– God sent His Son to die for us, and that’s how much God loves us and wants the best for us.
– And even if we get to lose everything like Job did, lets not fall apart in hard times, on the contrary!
– “Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him” – James 1:12
– In every trial and in hard times, God is always by our side.
– And in our youth, in these times, what a great blessing is to be an example!
– “Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.” – 1 Timothy 4:12
– The world needs such examples, the world needs light in places filled with darkness
– “so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky” – Philippians 2:15
– Let us be that light, let us be those stars, let us be an influence to the world and not the world an influence to us
– God has a great purpose for your life!
– “for you are a people holy to the LORD your God. Out of all the peoples on the face of the earth, the LORD has chosen you to be his treasured possession.” – Deuteronomy 14:2
– Think about what you’re doing, what you haven’t done, what you are not doing anymore and what you could do according to what would Jesus do, redefine your priorities, what would you consider the most important of your life? And remember that we shall fear nothing
– “What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?” – Romans 8:31
– “No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” – Romans 8:37-39
– Rejoice then in the paths of the Lord! Because nothing can separate us from His love, which is always there for us
– God bless you! And remember Be an example and tell the whole world about this amazing love!
– “Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others” – 1 Peter 4:10